Thursday, May 20, 2010

Welcome to the Rehab Clinic!



Hey what up everyone, this is the first entry to what will hopefully turn out as a long lived blog about all things music and my opinions and takes on what is going on in the music industry. Who knows, maybe some other issues will raise up and take precedence over music; i.e. something that pisses me off or something else important going on in the world, but most likely I'll be talking about music 99.9% of the time. This isn't necessarily limited on particular genres either. Rock, Rap, Dance, Pop...pretty much nothing will be off limits on this one. Why did I decide to do this? To be honest, I really don't know. I find myself talking out of my ass half of the time about random music trivia to people who halfway listen or put my random ideas into twitter. Sometimes my random ramblings are too long for twitter, so this was the next step. I also feel like the music industry is in dire straits right now of real music and real artists. I got a lot of knowledge and opinion that I know you are all dying to hear. And if you aren't..well, comment how much I suck. That's what makes America great; you can be glorified for simply talking about nothing. Now that we got that out of the way, thanks for coming along and comment on the blogs you read. Whether you like it or not, agree or don't agree, think I'm full of it, post it in a comment! Hope you all enjoy! Turn the headphones up!

1 comment: