Wednesday, November 17, 2010

#NowPlaying: Dr. Dre "Kush" feat. Snoop Dogg, Akon


Wowww!! The Doctor is back! A new single from the long awaited Detox has been leaked, and I believe its the official single that will be released because a sample of this is even played on Dr. Dre's own website. Although with all the delays that have happened for this Detox album, who knows what's the real deal for this actual song or if it will even turn up on the album at all. Dr. Dre isn't necessarily a perfectionist as much as I would call him an obsessive compulsive. Either way, this song is hot! Check it out:



Here's another unreleased track from Detox that sadly probably won't make the final cut. I dig it though, even though it has 2 of my least favorite rappers at the moment:



Detox is near...can you feel it? I been missing the doctor!

~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment