Thursday, August 19, 2010

Throwback Thursday: Real Muthaphuckkin G's

What's crackin everyone?? It's throwback Thursday time. You know what that means. Another track to throw us back to a time where music might have been a little more blissful and interesting. Either that or just a track that reminds us of good times. I was listening to some of my 90's rap playlist like I usually do, and I came upon the classic gem by Eazy-E "Real Muthaphuckkin G's". Remember back when Eazy-E and Dr. Dre were beefing in the wake of Dre's creation of Death Row and split up of NWA? Well you should because that's where the song "F*** Wit Dre Day" came from. It had its pretty hilarious video, but I think E came much harder with his response diss "Real Muthaphuckkin G's". What takes me back with this song especially is the accompanying video and just how hard and west coast the beat sounds. Way more hood than Dr. Dre's "Nuthin but a G thang" could have ever been and some hilarious pictures of Dr. Dre exploring his more feminine side. If you don't believe me...take a look for yourself:

This week: Eazy-E "Real Muthaphuckkin G's"



Now that's gangsta! Give this a spin, put your locs on, put your Compton hat on, and drink a 40 of St. Ides and bring it back! RIP Eazy

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment